Friday, April 29, 2011

Lovelies take an offsite soldering class


So the Lovelies got alittle brave and decided to take a class on soldering. Bead Quest in Grand Rapids could accomodate five of us in a private instructional workshop. The price was $45.00 for the class and $30.00 for the sterling silver, solder and clasp. Bead Quest offers a variety of classes such as: Basic Wire Wrapping, Glass Fusing, Etching, Chain Maille and a variety of other classes. Get a group of your best friends together and schedule a private class, you'll love it! There is nothing like getting personal instructional help. It can be scarey, but we conquered our fear and just did it. 


This is the bracelet I made! I love the imperfections and the idea that I made it all by myself. I think I will add some large stones or something to bling it up abit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment