Sunday, January 15, 2012

Napkin Rings for the Fun of it!


Because the lovelies have asked me to send them the link for these napkin rings, I thought I would go ahead and write a little about them and give everyone else the opportunity to purchase them as well.
Twisty flexy napkin rings have been on my table for the last couple of months, and yes they are a huge hit. The hours of fun have been hilarious, Inspiring much play after dinner with wacky creativity.
Because we have had so much fun with these fun flexy twisty napkin rings, I thought I'd put them up for sale on my website. Go to SavvyandSky.com under Goodies for details, and Lovelies you can always call your order in directly to me.


For the more elegant dining table try these gold twistys in bright gold. The bronze and gold napkin rings can be purchased in sets of 6, 12 or more if needed. If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to call me (Tina) at 616.551.0301. Have fun and live creatively!

No comments:

Post a Comment