Friday, March 2, 2012

Girls Hit the Shooting Range


 This week we had 2 fun events combined into 1. We celebrated Jennys birthday and we tried our hand at shooting. Wow, it was really interesting, serious and fun all in one. I really wasn't sure what to expect but we did it and learned, and we will certainly go back. As the weather warms perhaps we'll go skeet shooting next time. Our lovely Betsy hosted a fun filled day by planning the lunch and our time at the Silver Bullet Shooting Range, which was a big success!
Pictured above is the bag which Ms. Sheryl made out of camo material, which was filled with hunting gear, candy and cupcakes. With such creativity, I know who I'm calling for my next party, both of these amazing women. 


 Laurie is modeling our gear that was in each goodie bag. Thanks Laurie for the snapshot!


Here we are waiting for the rest of girls to attend the festivities!


 A quick picture before heading out to the shooting range.


Jenny the birthday girl, opening some of her presents.


Betsy getting her instructions on shooting a 22.


Kimmie learning how to hold her hands on that 22.


Sheryl ready for shooting.


Girls in the booth.


 Annie Oakley don't get your gun! I have a couple of bulls there, saweet!


Bullseye, look out

I love our Tuesday crafternoon time, you'll never know what we are going to do next. It's not easy to organize a workshop or come up with fun activities that we will all enjoy. So I applaud you Lovelies for making the effort to keep us learning, creating and sharing! 

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
 Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
 Walk beside me and be my friend." 
                                - Albert Camus 

No comments:

Post a Comment